As with our thorough oral cancer screenings, during every patient visit, we completely examine in and around the mouth to identify oral lesions. If identified, we may perform a soft tissue biopsy and coordinate with a trusted lab for accurate and prompt results. We keep you informed in real-time and discuss next steps as we refer you to an outside specialist.
Oral lesions may be caused by tooth infection, gum infection, trauma, hypersensitivity, hormones, or stress.
- Thorough examination visually or by photograph inside the mouth and around the mouth and lips for oral lesions.
- Identify lesion and possibly perform a soft tissue biopsy.
- Securely send a sample to a trusted lab for examination and diagnosis.
- Inform our patient in real-time on status of the test results.
- If the diagnosis is positive, refer our patient to a recommended outside specialist.
We treat every patient who walks through our door with the respect they deserve and provide a warm a welcoming environment for their consultation to determine the best periodontal treatment for their health and wellness.
Our periodontists have the same training and same vision in providing the highest standard of care and expertise for people suffering from gum disease issues to improve their oral health.
We are consistently referred to and sought out for our exceptional perio care, having decades of proven patient results in successfully treating tooth and gum disease issues.